--- ---
-- -- --

Some Things Not to Say to Your Kids

When I consider the majority of the expressions, stories, and adages about the force of the talked word I am helped to remember how I changed my method for speaking with youngsters after learning Play Therapy standards. I understand that utilizing Play Therapy based dialect is an educated and drilled expertise that requires time and exertion, so I thought it is useful to share ten normally utilized expressions guardians say to their children. I will likewise give the Play Therapy based option with a short clarification of why it is more viable. 


1. No (running, hitting, shouting, fill in the verb)! 


Kids hear "no" excessively oftentimes (Read more about that here). You can simply reword the sentence from a negative to a positive, which will redress the conduct without sounding basic. Prepare yourself to state what you need them to do rather than what you don't. Thus, you can state "Walk, please" rather than "No running". 


2. Great job! 


I have invested a decent arrangement of energy in articles on the contrast between Praise versus Consolation, and this expression is seemingly the most generally talked adulate kids listen. Prepare yourself to react with "You did it!" or "You got it!" or "You made sense of it!". See the regular component is beginning with "you" and afterward recognizing what they worked at, as opposed to what you consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment